Questions you can ask your interviewer
It is essential that you ask some questions in the interview. It shows your enthusiasm and demonstrates that you have thought about how you would operate in the new role. Try to avoid asking questions about salary or hours (your people2people consultant can answer these questions) and focus on positive, commercially focused questions, such as:
- What do you enjoy about working here?
- How will you define success in the role?
- What skills and experience do you think will make the ideal candidate?
- What do you think will be the greatest challenge for the person who secures this role?
- Can you describe the company culture?
- Why is the position available?
- What are the company’s or organisation’s future plans?
- Can you tell me about the team I would be working with?
- Can you describe a typical day in this position?
- How would you describe your management style?